Customer Service Specialist, Chase UK
Job Type: Full time
As a Customer Service Specialist in our Banking Operations team, you will be dealing with escalations and complex cases. You will also be someone who cares about providing the best customer experience.
Building relationships is key in our world, so if you have experience of supporting customer enquiries and being empathetic, you will fit in perfectly. Our world can be fast paced, so thinking quickly, critically, and being solutions orientated will serve you well. Our Customer Service Specialists are critical multi channel roles that are central to the success of the business so require individuals who aspire to be part of a team. You will be focused on making our business great through supporting customers and taking ownership for resolving their enquiries from first call to conclusion.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be a keen collaborator who enjoys helping customers
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to multitask
- Have an intrinsic passion to deliver first class service
- Be empathetic and a problem solver – Have the ability to investigate and resolve complex queries and complaints
- Be a Change Champion for processes and products for colleagues and customers
- Be a critical thinker – establish root cause and champion to change
- Have a passion to learn and self-develop
- Have previous Financial Services Experience in Banking
- Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience building relationships with customers and providing exceptional service
- Experience of working as a team player
What you will get as a Chaser?
We provide you with an excellent 8 week training program, a structured career path, and support to allow you to become an expert in your area and give you the opportunity to progress.
On top of that, we offer condensed working hours allowing all of our employees to work their full time hours across 4 shifts per week. With a choice of our “Weekend Warrior”, "Later Shift" or “Happy Go Lucky” shift patterns you can choose to work at Chase around your lifestyle.
We want you to have the best employee experience. From our wellness days and annual employee appreciation week, we want you to feel looked after, cared for, and valued.
Along with 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, you will also have access to the standard physical, mental, and financial resources and support you expect from an employer.