Technical Product Owner- Global Shares a JPMC Company
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
JP Morgan has recently acquired Global Shares. Global Shares is a leading provider of public and private global stock plan services. Our employee share ownership plan technology is award-winning, and our range of products and services make equity plan administration simple, secure, and globally compliant.
Located in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting challenges and projects alongside a team of leaders in their field. If you have experience delivering tangible business results and want to transition into a business-oriented, use case driven product ownership role then this is the ideal role for you!
You will have the primary responsibility and accountability for defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap for core platform capabilities that drive the build out of the architecture, design, and implementation of external cloud solutions. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively defining and prioritizing the product backlog
- Maintaining product capability roadmaps and feature definitions
- Managing scope, timelines and prioritization of projects and backlog, working closely with business stakeholders and product technology domain leads
- Defining product versions and releases and driving the delivery across architecture, engineering, and agile feature teams
- Working with technical and non-technical stakeholders to define epics and user stories with sufficient detail and acceptance criteria to ensure successful delivery of product capabilities, features, and business outcomes
- Contribute as domain SME to the architecture and technical design the solutions that meet product goals and objectives
- Ensuring end-to-end delivery of product roadmap and priorities with collaboration across feature teams (identify and communicate cross-team dependencies and risks)
- Define the operational state of product features and validation criteria (Key Performance Indicators or KPIs) to ensure successful delivery and achievement of business outcomes.
- Serves as the primary liaison for gathering customer requirements and mapping to Service Level Objectives, Indicators, and Agreements.
- Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope.
- Coordinate the launch of new product releases.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Previous experience across IT product delivery disciplines
- Experience of working with JIRA & Confluence
- Proven experience of building strong, cohesive partnerships with key stakeholders
- Innovates and accelerates strategic global solutions including contribution to open source, micro services, front end, and API development.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration among disparate teams and leverage existing and new relationship