EMEA Governance Lead - Infrastructure Platform VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our Infrastructure Platform (IP) group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you will use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You will work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you and the services you deliver will thrive.
The IP EMEA organization is responsible for providing these services to all EMEA offices leveraging the global IP core product teams as appropriate.
As the IP EMEA technology Governance Lead, you will drive all technology governance across EMEA locations. This will include working with IP regional tech leads(RTLs) and provide Third Party Oversight(TPO) governance on supplier and vendors and Inter-Affiliate Services(IAS) of internal GTI services provided to different Legal Entitled across EMEA location sites.
Other senior stakeholders include Cybersecurity technology & Controls(CTC) teams, to ensure governance over Business Resiliency Plan (BRP), Business Impact Assessments (BIA) and manage issues and risks that are reported at CTC Risk meeting.
The role will also lead the IP EMEA Service Review meetings and work with IP EMEA Reporting and Automation Team to present IP Service Governance to senior management and ensure KPI Metrics and the reporting of monthly trends.
The IP EMEA Technology Governance Lead role is a VP role and provides a key function within IP EMEA management agenda. The role is based in London and reports to the IP EMEA Technology lead.
The role is intended to provide function that delivers across a number of areas, including:
- Provide oversight to Regional and Location Technology Leads with inter-affiliate Service (IAS) and recertifications, working with all relevant stakeholders
- Provide oversight as portfolio manager on Third Party Oversight where external services are taken on from vendors across the EMEA locations
- Working with in-country local governance teams to ensure IP comply local regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the Governance data integrity for IP EMEA, constantly reviewing and reconciling the data through out of the lifecycle
- Provide senior management reporting of IP EMEA Support Services through a variety forum (LORCC, ELT, EMEA Outsourcing Forum, IP EMEA Service Reviews)
- Lead the IP EMEA Service Review meetings across IP EMEA with IP Core Teams, Regional Technical Leads the IP EMEA Senior management
- Partner with CTC stakeholders to ensure governance of BCP, BIA and Risks and Issues across IP EMEA
- Collaboration with IP EMEA Regional and Location Tech Leads, CTC on all technology governance requests that arise from any Audit RFI or general technology governance queries
- Empower Governance activities to IP EMEA staff through GT vision
- Technology Governance experience, either within Banking or other Technology firm is highly desirable
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
- Strong understanding third-party oversight, Inter-Affiliate-Services, Business Resiliency, risk, control, and regulatory environment
- Proven track record of metrics management and presenting to key stake holders
- Strong analytical skills, particularly with regard to assessing risk
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, knowing how to challenge the status quo especially in large organisations
- Ability to “join the dots” and evidence good judgment under pressure
- Ability to identify and negotiate innovative solutions to challenges and issues
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to absorb information and develop a strategic approach.
- Strong team player, able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.
- Extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- 10+ years of related technology experience, a significant amount of which has been at the senior staff level, working with multiple technologies and complex, large scale, cross-functional product/production/service delivery, preferably in the financial service industry
- Experience in production service governance around incident/problem/change
- Experience in management Issues/Risks in within Technology organisations
- Experience in governance of BCP/BIA plans
- Experience in any Cloud governance
- Ability to operate and execute in an agile approach
- Be able to run small to medium sized projects and governance
- Please note that this role will be working on a hyrbid model of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working.
This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.