Java ReactJS Software Engineer III
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to take your software engineering career to the next level.
As a Java ReactJS Software Engineer III at JPMorgan Chase within the Corporate Investment Bank Payments team, you serve as a seasoned member of an agile team to design and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. You are responsible for carrying out critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas within various business functions in support of the firm’s business objectives. You will be working on a greenfield client centric project under Global Liquidity and Cash Management domain.
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Creates secure and high-quality production code and maintains algorithms that run synchronously with appropriate systems
- Gathers, analyzes, synthesizes, and develops visualizations and reporting from large, diverse data sets in service of continuous improvement of software applications and systems
- Proactively identifies hidden problems and patterns in data and uses these insights to drive improvements to coding hygiene and system architecture
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
- Partner with different teams and stakeholders to identify the requirements and integration needs.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and work with team for code review, design review and planning.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- String UI development and automation experience using ReactJS
- Good knowledge of REST API, Spring Boot, Java
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security
- Demonstrated knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Familiarity with micro front end architecture and UX design
- Experience developing on public cloud infra
- UI Automation