Senior Wealth Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you have experience within the Wealth Management space and are looking for your next career opportunity ?
Nutmeg is the UK’s largest truly digital wealth manager, offering clarity and transparency to both seasoned and first-time investors as they seek to achieve their financial goals. Launched in September 2012, Nutmeg now manages over £4.5bn on behalf of over 200,000 clients who have sought the powerful combination of an easy-to-use, adaptable investment service and market-leading human advice. Nutmeg is a J.P. Morgan company offering investments and digital wealth management services to consumers, complementing Chase’s digital bank in the UK
As a Senior Wealth Manager you will guide our high value clients and prospective clients to make informed decisions during their investment journey with Nutmeg. Your role involves helping them to navigate the Nutmeg offering and to provide personalized guidance in line with their investment goals and attitude to risk. You will:
- Work proactively to assist our clients and prospective clients and support them by providing guidance and information on complex and technical content in a simple and transparent way. You will understand the Nutmeg proposition and the features and benefits of our services and products, tailoring them to the client’s personal needs and goals.
- Have the ability to analyse and research data and information and ensure that you are continually aware of process, products and services and how best to meet the needs of our clients in line with industry and regulatory changes.
- You will work with our most valuable nutmeg clients and identify opportunities to increase the Client’s share of assets with Nutmeg, whilst ensuring that they receive the very best level of service and support.
- Have a clear understanding of what makes a great Client Experience and you will embody a client first mentality – you will work across departments/processes and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the highest service is delivered to our client base.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Previous relationship management or business development experience within Wealth Management, working with investment products and dealing with clients across a range of asset values.
- Demonstrable practical awareness and up to date knowledge of retail financial products, markets, and current regulatory expectations.
- Ability to drive own lead generation and close business from a number of different opportunities and undertake detailed fact-finding conversations to understand client need as well as the ability to coach other members of the team and share best practice
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed targets for new business and retention and pro-actively manage new client referrals to generate long lasting relationships for the business.
- Working closely with our Quality & compliance team and ensuring that client files, documents and CRM systems are up to date and service quality is maintained.
- Compliant with regulations and internal procedures and standards, always treating client care as a priority
- RDR Compliant Level 4 qualification (CISI, CFA equivalent)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- RDR Compliant Level 6 Qualifications ( CISI, CFA equivalent )