Client Onboarding Analyst - Greek Market
Job Type: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team who are responsible for onboarding new clients for the Greek market of JPMorgan Private Bank.
If you are client focused, detail orientated with an analytical and logical approach, this could be the team for you to join.
As a Client Onboarding Analyst, you will be responsible for the end to end onboarding process of new clients for the Private Bank clients, providing direct support to prospects and the front office. You will also be responsible for processing and assessing documentation requests; including initiating the KYC process and providing subject matter expertise on legal documentation, AML, cross border, suitability and tax requirements directly to stakeholders.
- Review of account opening, legal, company and tax documentation as to whether it meets regulatory and internal policies to open and maintain an account
- Advising on documentation requirements to external and internal partners- for example: partnering with the client facing teams to collect required legal documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal polices
- Documenting clients on due diligence and related systems
- Supporting all aspects of client onboarding to include the fulfilment of anti-money laundering (AML) and know your client (KYC) requirements. To partner with the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at the onset of client relationships
- The Onboarding Officer/Analyst will assist with the gathering of client documents and make independent recommendations regarding AML risk at a client level prior to final review by the client-facing team. You will be expected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC, Suitability and Documentation and act as a subject matter expert resource for KYC due diligence teams
- Analysing and understanding complex client structures and explaining them to colleagues across the business, and able to escalate appropriately any risks and identified during the documentation review process
- Act as a subject matter expert on required legal documents and process to onboard a client to Private Bank platforms, reviewing clients’ constitutional documentation, having consideration for relevant tax, regulatory and corporate law issues, as applicable
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate, support and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Inquisitive and helpful in finding resolutions with good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and have risk and controls awareness
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Prior financial services or KYC/AML background or a relevant degree such as Law or Accountancy (training will be provided to the successful candidate)