Product Manager – Financial Crime
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Product Manager – Financial Crime – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Financial Crime Product Managers are part of the On-boarding, Fraud and FinCrime product organisation. They are responsible for driving end to end process transformation in the customer on-boarding and monitoring/investigations space with the goal of protecting the firm and its customer’s from the impacts of financial crime, and helping legitimate customers to transact seamlessly
- Own processes within the financial crime product set, with total accountability for identifying, planning and executing change against the processes
- Understand and interpret AML/KYC policy and regulation, and deploy scalable, controlled and efficient processes that meet those policies
- Partnering with interfacing groups across the product, compliance and operations space to deliver a quality product that meets the demands of the business
- Work closely with engineering and development teams in an Agile delivery framework to write quality business requirements, test features/functionality and refine as they are deployed
- Bring a “Controls Mindset” to product development by identifying and managing the various risks that are associated with products and features in retail banking and financial crime compliance
- Proven track record for designing and deploying features and functionality that align with a broader product strategy, preferably within financial institutions
- Be well organised, work to deadlines and balance multiple priorities for yourself partners. Demonstrate strong discipline when it comes to managing deadlines and escalating risks and issues
- AML/KYC or related controls experience preferred but not essential
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.