Technical Product Manager - Web & Desktop channels
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across Investment Banking, Wholesale Payments, Markets and Securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
The Digital team is dedicated to creating innovative, industry-leading products and experiences that help customers access, share and control their financial data so they can make smart decisions with their money. Teams enable innovation while adhering to the firm’s data sharing principles of security, customer control and convenience, and privacy.
Vice President - Digital Platform Product Manager – Channels
Who we are
The Digital Platform & Services team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and building digital products – that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team consists of product managers, designers, developers, and business representatives. The team is thoughtful in balancing due diligence with speed to market and creativity with discipline to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. Complacency is not an option- our team embraces technology and innovation, knowing this is how we’re going to thrive in the years to come. We are committed are looking for others with a similar mindset to join our journey.
- Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: Finance and Technology
- Interact with unbelievably large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else
- Develop products that can change the way our clients operate, and how Banking is done today
- Influence decisions on Market Strategy, Platform Strategy, Client Engagement/Adoption and implementing innovative technology based solutions
- Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager with 7+ years of experience building and scaling an ecosystem of digital products from concept to delivery.
- You have experience building high-quality, enterprise-level digital products and are well versed with product management principles.
- You have experience in Product Management with expertise in core skills such as: business analysis, market/user research, problem solving, prioritization, owning a roadmap, product analytics and planning.
- You have a strong understanding and appreciation for building reusable services and products within a large, diverse organization.
- You can build consensus amongst a wide range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales.
- You have a technical background or have gained strong technical competency over the years.
- You have experience in organizing, researching, and analysing client needs. You bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics.
- You care about building solutions and services that deliver best in class developer experiences to technical user personas.
- You are a team player and can roll your sleeves up when you need to and are able to lead and influence product conversations with all involved parties.
- You can navigate a matrixed organization and the ability to influence peers by articulating the product offering and value to business partners.
- You are highly motivated, resilient and results oriented. In the end, what matters to us is that when something needs to get done, people come to you to get it done.
What you will be working on?
As part of the Digital Platform team, the Product Manager will partner with all lines of business within the CIB to continue strategic product development efforts including:
- Leading product vision, strategy, roadmap, and adoption of our Web (https://jpmm.com) and Desktop channels. These channels enable delivery and discovery of cross CIB applications for our internal and external customer base.
- Building best-in-class user experiences for the consumers of these applications and providing services and tools for internal developers who create these applications.
- Working in close partnership with all LOBs (Markets, Securities Services, Investment Banking, etc.) to ensure the product roadmap is collectively aligned to the firm’s strategic vision, while being mindful of business requirements across the CIB.
- Partnering with the Digital Platform Technology team to ensure the product vision, roadmap and prioritization is clearly understood and efficiently executed.
- Collaborating with the firms Design and User Experience teams, providing clear requirements derived from user research to develop solutions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients, and communities has been a top priority considering the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans.