Asset Management - Derivatives Platform Product Manager, London - Vice-President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Asset Management Derivatives team (AMD) is a global centre of excellence delivering derivatives portfolio management and platform solutions. The team operates in partnership with the whole of Asset Management, managing derivatives mandates for our clients both internal and external. This includes over USD 40bn of derivatives overlay portfolios managed by the team.
An opportunity to join J.P. Morgan Asset Management on a strategic multi-year program to enhance the firm’s end-to-end derivatives product capabilities, Listed and OTC, across Rates, Credit, Equities, FX and Commodities. Your role is to lead the vision and development of front-office platform capabilities and solutions for multi-asset derivatives through portfolio construction, implementation and trading workflows. You will develop and shape the target operating model, gaining a unique insight across all lines of businesses and asset classes with exposure to senior stakeholders across all product lines. You will join a highly skilled global cross-functional team on this flagship initiative, based in London.
- Manage business demand across lines of businesses, enhancing and developing new front-to-back products and capabilities on the derivatives platform, accelerating time-to-market to meet clients’ desired investment outcomes.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with portfolio management, trading, technology, risk and quant teams to ensure business requirements are fully specified, driving appropriate prioritisation with agreed deliverables and timeframes.
- Maintain and manage the strategic partnership with JPM Corporate & Investment Bank for the managed platform providing derivatives analytics for Asset Management.
- Drive the development, implementation and user testing of solutions on the derivatives platform end-to-end, with cross-functional teams.
- Develop detailed understanding of current and future state derivatives platform data flow, capabilities and end-to-end operating model and architecture.
- Manage the documentation of materials to support the requisite governance of new product capabilities for control and regulatory purposes.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Experience in multi-asset derivatives (both Listed and OTC), with a strong understanding of derivatives analytics, ideally as a practitioner.
- Proven experience designing and delivering derivatives risk and trade management solutions, for multi-asset portfolio construction and implementation.
- Proven ability to independently manage and oversee implementation with business and technology teams and other support functions.
- Leading and managing senior stakeholder buy-in, with strong influencing and credible communication skills.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant derivatives experience, working at an Asset Manager or Tier 1 Investment Bank.
- Experience of delivering large-scale platform transformation initiatives, with strong project management expertise, collaborating with global functional teams.
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).