Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
SENIOR AGILE COACH – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the centre. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
The Role –
As a member of the Agility team, the Senior Agile Coach will work with one of our tribes on the day to day. The primary goal is to support the teams to deliver value through agile ways of working. Without prescribing processes, the role is focused on supporting the needs of those teams to succeed in their mission. Using your skills you will help squads and tribe focus on efficiency, predictability and delivery of customer value. You will be directly involved in their ongoing success. You are passionate about people and their development. A skilled practitioner in multiple disciplines such as Scrum and Kanban, you are able to bring a pragmatic approach to your role.
- Support the running and maturing of agile practice in your tribe and squads
- Able to identify needs and support teams in finding solutions to issues such as being predictable, efficient and focused on delivery of customer value with fast feedback cycles
- Understanding and ability to coach/train fundamental Agile principles and techniques
- Understand how to use metrics and data to drive improvements, such as cycle time and throughput
- Run training and workshops for wider groups
- Able to challenge preconceived ideas in order to bring out the best results in our people
- Bring to Chase UK the latest on good practices from the Agile and Lean communities
- Ability to coach one to one and teams
- Has the ability to see a problem, step in and then step out when appropriate
- An excellent stakeholder manager, influencer with great communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Passionate about ‘being better’ with ability to create an appetite for continuous improvement across the tribe
- Value and outcome driven, with a positive, “can do” attitude
- A highly motivated thinker with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- An open and honest individual who both welcomes and provides feedback in a way that is constructive and thoughtful
- Agile qualifications (e.g A-CSM, CSP)
- Coaching certification, as evidence of continued professional development (e.g ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF)
- Part of the wider agile community (Meetup groups, blog posts etc)
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.