Network Management Resiliency Lead - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Network Management is a central function within the Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Digital & Platform Services organization responsible for managing the J.P. Morgan’s Lines of Business (“LOBs”) relationships with their network of local market participants and market infrastructures. These critical providers include Financial Market Infrastructures (“FMIs”) (payment systems, central counterparties (CCPs), and check clearing systems) and Agent Banks (sub-custodians, cash correspondents, partners, and clearing banks).
As a Network Management Resiliency lead in Network Management team you will be the central point of contact for all elements of Resiliency, Recovery and Resolution, and Training across Network Management, CASS and UK Outsourcing.
- Lead and manage as Lead Plan Manager all requirements for the Network Management, CASS and UK Outsourcing Business Resiliency Plans in ERMA.
- Design and regularly update the Network Management Crisis Playbook. When invoked, support the crisis management process, and run the lessons learned process.
- Coordinate the responses to the annual review of contingency plans and playbooks prior to Regulator mandated submissions.
- Understand implications on Network Management processes of changes to all Resiliency Regulations globally.
- Lead and manage the Operational Resiliency Dashboard project.
- Provide the link into the Skills of the Future team, ensuring that our training events are in line with firm wide best practice.
- Structure and present reports and produce and deliver regular Resiliency and Training briefings to senior management and key stakeholders.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Significant experience in Resilience and training roles.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Network Management and Third Party Oversight.
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to absorb information and form an opinion or conclusion.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with numerous business partners, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to complete work to deadlines, with a sense of urgency and thorough effective time management including: goal setting, planning, prioritizing, scheduling, and monitoring.
- Superior presentation and communication skills.