Client Onboarding Associate (Italian speaker)
Job Type: Full time
If you are a logical and analytical thinker with an AML/KYC or legal background, you have found the right team.
The Client Onboarding Associate will support all aspects of client onboarding to include the fulfilment of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements. The Client Onboarding Associate will partner with the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at the onset and renewal of client relationships.
- Advising on documentation requirements to external and internal partners
- Review of legal, account opening and tax documentation as to whether it meets regulatory and internal policies to open or maintain an account
- Documenting clients on due diligence and related systems and updating these profiles periodically
- Taking responsibility for the end-to-end onboarding process
- Analysing and understanding complex client structures and explaining them to colleagues across the business, and able to escalate appropriately any risks identified during the documentation review process
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Proficiency in Italian
- Previous experience in AML or KYC advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive analytical, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise/multi-task
- Independent, self-motivated, with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
- Excellent sense of ownership and responsibility
- Fluency in English and one other language is essential. The team reviews documentation in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch, and we would welcome applications from candidates speaking these Languages (B2 level or above) who meet our other criteria.