EMEA Client Operations – Account Control Team Analyst
Job Type: Full time
The Account Control Team (ACT) is responsible for the ongoing maintenance of Private Bank accounts across multiple EMEA legal entities, and for ensuring compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements. The role holder will partner with client-facing teams to ensure all client records are compliant with regulatory standards and will offer quality and timely service to clients.
The team handles client documentation in 5 different languages (English, Italian, Spanish, French and German) and the role holder will be responsible for validating the client documentation and ensuring accurate static data maintenance of information in systems. These updates include change of address, power of attorney, KYC, online accesses and signatories.
The role holder will be working in a fast-paced environment which requires expertise in numerous processes.
- Coordinate the effective completion of assigned cases; following up with teams responsible for completing sub-activities across the process
- Undertake KYC and non-KYC updates on a timely basis and ensure they are performed to meet the required quality and detail standards as required by policy and procedures
- Ensure KYC / non-KYC data is updated within SLA into systems
- Ensure appropriate and confidential handling / sharing of sensitive client data
- Escalate issues in a timely manner in line with the escalation protocols
- Contribute ideas and participate in efforts to drive continuous improvement to enhance service delivery
- Work independently and complete assigned tasks within the established timeframes
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Relevant commercial or business experience
- Exposure to financial services industry and interest in Wealth Management
- Business-level fluency in English, French and/or Italian and/or Spanish
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and in teams
- Strong proficiency with MS Office specifically MS Excel and MS Word
- Self-motivated and highly disciplined
- A “can-do” attitude with a strong sense of ownership