Program Office and Business Management – Senior Associate
Job Type: Full time
As part of Risk Management and Compliance, you are at the center of keeping JPMorgan Chase strong and resilient. You help the firm grow its business in a responsible way by anticipating new and emerging risks and using your expert judgement to solve real-world challenges that impact our company, customers and communities. Our culture in Risk Management and Compliance is all about thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo, and striving to be best-in-class.
The Office of Regulation and Document Governance (ORDG) team under Risk Management and Compliance (RM&C) organization is responsible for: a) establishing the firm's document governance requirements, b) managing strategic priorities regarding coverage of laws, rules, and regulations, and c) executing the Office of Legal Obligations and Regulatory Change Management Program as well as implementing document governance requirements for RM&C.
Your core role is to provide Program Office and Business Management support to ORDG, driving key strategic initiatives and coordinating teams to achieve organization goals. You will be part of a dynamic and diverse business and team and will have a great opportunity to work closely with the senior leaders of the ORDG and stakeholders across RM&C globally. If you have strong communication, influencing skills and strategic thinking and have a passion for driving solutions with an ability to navigate across the organization, then you have found the right team.
- Organize monthly controls forum for senior management, including collation of metrics and presenting emerging risks
- Manage the annual refresh of two mandatory trainings related to RM&C policies assigned to staff across the firm in partnership with RM&C stakeholders
- Coordinate with senior stakeholders across Compliance organization to facilitate Compliance Risk updates for regulatory reporting
- Assist with defining the operating model and tools to track and report on organization initiatives
- Support coordination of Quarterly Business Review updates and facilitate the organization of ORDG town halls
- Manage the annual refresh of Business Resiliency plans for ORDG activities
- Drive completion of program & process inventory management requests for ORDG, in partnership with ORDG leads
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
We are looking for someone excited to join our organization. If you meet the minimum requirements below, you are encouraged to apply to be considered for this role.:
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Word skills - essential for reporting and coordination
- Strong, clear, and concise written and verbal communication with ability to edit and prepare executive level communications
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; able to manage competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to collaborate, learn quickly and build strong partnerships
- Strong attention to detail, control mindset and business analysis skills
- Professional maturity and confidence in expressing a point of view with senior management
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience in Intelligent Solutions a plus but not required (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, PEGA)