Tech PM Liquidity Transformation
Job Type: Full time
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture – namely, how can technology help achieve business goals – as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams.
Liquidity Transformation is a Top GT multi year programme which includes the delivery of functionality to support transition of existing Liquidity Products to the new strategic GLASS Services as well as migration capability to automate client migrations to target state. In addition, this role will support elements of the First Republic Bank migration.
As a member of the Liquidity Transformation Tech PM team, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods (PODs, Ceremonies) and how to maximize Sprint efficiency
- Strong stakeholder management, working across functions within Global Liquidity & Acc Services; close collaboration with Product & Operations partners, Test groups, Cross Impacted applications outside of GLCM
- Strong ability to manage complex deliveries with multi dependencies and present in a clear plan / view; identify risk/issues and offer mitigations
- Ability to understand the context and solution for technology changes in order to add value and see dependencies / risk
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Experience of delivering across the Payments flow, with knowledge of Liquidity Products a strong advantage