Travel Design and Realization (TDR) Consultant, TCG Consulting, Fully Remote (CTJ)
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Who are TCG? TCG Consulting Partners is part of the Frosch/JPMC who are a global leader for strategic advisory and management services aiding leading organizations to transform, integrate global Travel Meetings, Payment and Expense (TMPE). Our patented Total Cost of Ownership across Travel, Meetings, Payment, and Expense (TCO-TMPE) is widely adopted as cornerstone to solve program maturity and enable broad spend-under-management.
TCG manages overs USD $26B in client TCO spend and has delivered successful results on more than 1,650 engagements across 164 countries on 6 continents during our 28-year history.
As a Travel Design and Realization Consultant with TCG Consulting you will use your business acumen and product expertise to assess strategies, identify opportunities/solutions to develop roadmaps, obtain knowledge of policy structure/strategic imperatives to manage TMPE programs and focus on efforts in optimizing the client’s global program. You will have the ability to draw conclusions from data analysis and present those conclusions to the client to enact positive change.
- Provide leadership and support for successful project and change management
- Work with Category Lead to define strategic direction and priorities for clients and Manager Services global and regional programs
- Work with clients to achieve the best solutions for the client and maximizes product and solution uses, benefits and functionality. Identifies and resolves gaps between new and existing business processes
- Work with personnel resources and suppliers across functions and professions to ensure conformance with requirements of each project(s) and client expectations and deliverables are exceeded.
- Ensure the services and key deliverables conform to client contractual requirements, and manage the delivery of services to the agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget
- Deliver and manage multiple clients with same or different projects and service deadlines
- Ensure the Team provides high quality level client service and to enhance the visibility of the Client’s Program providing a foundation for strong partnerships with clients
- Identify opportunities for savings/cost avoidance to TCG client engagements
- Apply innovative solutions to complex problems
- Identify and implement standardization and process simplification in the global environment
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as finance, business unit leaders, and executive team to assure compliance.
- Benchmark and update policies and all related materials
- Become an expert with TCG’s products and services with analysis and solutions
- Travel onsite to clients as requested
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities
- Extensive experience in Regional or Global Travel, Meeting, Payment, Expense management or Senior Project and Supplier Management
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office tools especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Significant experience in the delivery of services to their clients
- Excellent client service skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- Proficiency and experience reviewing, analysing, and reconciling data with a strong attention to detail
- Significant experience in partnering with internal and external clients with building trust, impact and influence
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
NOTE: This is a Remote Opportunity: Flexibility to work in an environment that adapts to global client schedules is expected. Fully Remote Position (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm flexible).
Travel may be required.
What you will get in return
If this sounds like you then just see some of the benefits below which show how committed Frosch is to looking to provide for your long term stability with personal growth and development:
- Salary depending on experience
- 35 hour working week
- 27 days annual leave + statuary holidays
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Business Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Discounts in many major shops, online retailers and gyms