Asset Management - ETF Capital Markets - Vice-President (all genders) - Frankfurt and/or London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is continuously seeking to enhance the range of strategies offered to meet the increasingly sophisticated investment requirements of our clients, through either the launch of new products or employing our investment expertise to shape existing products for the impact of new developments. Our product development departments follow a rigorous process to determine the product launches, involving the participation and agreement of senior business managers, within a framework of rigor and governance. Initiation, Design and Business Case Approval; Development; Regulatory and Implementation.
You will join our ETF Capital Markets Team and report to the Global Co-Head ETF Capital Markets. You will work closely with the broader team to ensure we maintain strong relationships with Authorized Participants (APs), Market Makers (MMs) and other key partners, both inside and outside the firm.
- Maintain relationships with Market Makers, Authorized Participants and ETF Sales/Trading Desks.
- Educate market participants about new and existing products to promote product suite across the broker dealer community.
- Monitor Bid-Ask Spreads and Premiums across our product line and communicate issues with the Lead Market Makers.
- Confirm accuracy of daily PCF/Valuation files, ETF Intraday values and other relevant data being disseminated to the market.
- Act as a conduit between the Portfolio Management team and the Authorized Participants to assure a smooth create-redeem process
- Provide clients and prospects, internal and external client facing salespeople and/or intermediaries with ongoing education, updates and facts about our investment products.
- Assist clients with ETF trading and provide education about industry practices to achieve best execution
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- 10+ years of experience in the asset management/financial services industry, specifically in domestic and international listed and OTC equities, with direct experience in ETF Capital Markets or ETF trading.
- German speaking / business proficiency
- Strong knowledge of ETF mechanics, including the factors that drive ETF pricing, creation/redemption, liquidity and spreads, premiums and discounts, tax efficiency, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Communicate effectively (oral and written) before large audiences as well as one-on-one with clients.
- Multi-asset knowledge including, equities, fixed income, derivatives (futures, swaps, etc.) and FX.
- Understanding of current exchange and market structure environment and the eagerness to stay current on upcoming changes.
- Strong technical skills (Excel, Bloomberg, Reuters, Python) and other coding languages etc.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Understanding of the institutional and retail trade flow process as well as the strategies, best practices and electronic platforms each use to execute trades.,
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA, CFA or equivalent desirable
- Strong analytical skills with the ability and desire to break down complex problems and create effective solution