2024 Corporate & Investment Bank - Payments Analyst Program - Summer Internship - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As one of the world’s largest banks, J.P. Morgan moves $5 trillion each day for our clients around the world— almost 20% of the global USD market— across multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector entities. Our leadership position allows us, and requires us, to constantly innovate to stay on top and deliver for our clients.
The Payments Summer Analyst Program offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across this exciting, innovative landscape to learn what it takes to “make money move.” With the full support and resources of J.P. Morgan, you’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to engagement on challenging projects that use all your skills. We are looking for out-of-the box thinkers to help us drive our future client solutions.
What to expect
The program kicks off with an orientation and training led by our top professionals and expert instructors which will arm you with the technical and practical knowledge you'll need to make your mark in Payments.
Our team members and mentors will help you navigate the firm and continue to learn about our businesses. Access to senior management and a strong network of peers will promote ongoing professional development throughout the summer. Top performing summer analysts may receive a full-time offer to join the two-year Payments analyst program.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Beginning to learn how we work with 100,000+ clients in 150+ countries to support cash management needs and technology-based payment solutions
- Identifying opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to meet client needs
- Exposure to product and client coverage teams
- Being part of creating innovative ideas to transform the Payments landscape
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills
- Familiarity with business fundamentals
- Ability to quickly solve problems on your own and with a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and a drive to succeed
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to partner and work on a team
- Fluency in English
- Expected graduation date between April 2025 to August 2025
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Deadline for the application :26 November 2023
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
You will then receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed this. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete this as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2023 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran