Marketing Manager for Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
If you are a great marketing project manager who enjoys working in a Pan-European environment and is excited about ETFs, you have found the right team.
As an EMEA ETF Marketing Manager, Associate, you will work on a variety of marketing projects for the EMEA ETF business. This can be the delivery of the Pan-European ETF newsletter, preparing the product marketing support for the launch of a new ETF, working with Investment Desks on new content or digging into the latest data for EMEA ETF marketing activities. Your partners will be internal marketing specialist teams across Digital, Content or Events as well as the Pan-European ETF Sales team and marketing partners in local European markets.
- Execution of marketing initiatives, content and integrated campaigns for key ETFs including presentations, web, e-mail marketing, thought leadership and advertising to help build awareness and grow the business to clients and prospects across various segments and in line with compliance and communication guidelines.
- Web content management for ETF web pages on EMEA websites to keep content up to date and to action insights from data.
- Plan, execute and evaluate regular e-mail marketing activities.
- Work with content teams on developing content for ETF channels.
- Content development and event project management for J.P. Morgan hosted in-person or virtual events or third-party industry events.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Relevant marketing experience, ideally with previous experience with an internationally operating financial services firm.
- Project management experience with excellent attention to detail, solid organizational skills and the ability to accurately manage large volumes of information from multiple sources and the ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities and projects at one time.
- Must demonstrate initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills with internal & external stakeholders and ability to manage multiple relationships with country marketing team, central marketing functions, sales, compliance and operations. Team player, with a very strong work ethic and high energy level.
- Experience in analysing marketing data and be able to understand, interpret & leverage data to optimise campaigns.
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English with the ability to proofread and edit marketing documents.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Basic understanding of ETFs, asset management and financial markets.
- Fluent language skills in Spanish or German are a plus.