Client Operations Procedures Specialist
Job Type: Full time
This role is a great opportunity to work with stakeholders from all around the world.
As Client Operations Procedures Specialist in Advisory and Governance Team you will be assigned to the Procedures function as their primary daily BAU role. You will also be expected to cross support the other functions in the team when relevant to their role. For example, your primary role might be in Procedures but may be called on to assist in training delivery of a new procedure
Whilst the role advertised is at Associate level, we will also consider Analyst level for candidates with the relevant experience/ knowledge. Prior knowledge not a prerequisite but it would be preferred that you have worked in a role where you have had to document complex processes previously, or have an academic or work background in law and compliance.
- Creation/ drafting and maintenance of the procedures and desk-top guides for EMEA ex-Suisse Client Operations.
- Working with partners in Change and Control Management teams on new processes and regulatory change initiatives to thoroughly document updates to our procedures.
- Communication of procedural updates via regular forums and all-hands meetings to BAU teams, and explain their practical impact.
- Annual certification of the team’s procedures which is an ongoing, monthly exercise.
- Identifying opportunities to simplify and consolidate existing procedures and make them relevant to diverse, multi-jurisdictional teams.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in Governance processes in accordance with company policies, audits and regulatory changes.
- Fluency to native-level in English with ability to write procedures that stand audit/ regulatory scrutiny.
- Robust risk/ controls mindset, and be able to understand the wider impact of any given control/ procedure.
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Independence, self-motivation, with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals