Business Analysis - Payments
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management, and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader understanding of other areas.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage, and management
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals