Payments Regulatory Business Analysis Senior Associate
Job Type: Full time
You can be the part of the team which is handling regulatory reporting requirements. This is complex, increasing in nature, and our reporting infrastructure requires upgrade to meet these requirements. We want to strengthen our management of those regulatory reporting needs and drive significant improvement around completeness, control, and ability to adapt to new requirements.
As Payments Regulatory Business Analysis Senior Associate in Payments Operations you will support delivery of a multi-year strategic transformation roadmap.
Payments Operations (PO) is part of the Digital & Platform Services organization in the Corporate & Investment Bank. PO provides the following capabilities:
1. Operational support to the Payments businesses including Treasury Services, Commercial Card, Trade Finance and Merchant Services
2. Payment hub services for all firmwide divisions.
3. Cross-product cash management, reconciliation and change management services.
- Perform weekly scanning of latest regulatory developments, publication & analysis
- Interpret new and revised regulation & assess impact to the Payment business in a controlled & standardized manner
- Lead engagement meetings with cross functional partners & work with them to identify forthcoming business initiatives that may impact regulatory reporting
- Perform cross Product impact analysis & share implications of new product offering on existing set of regulatory reporting
- Produce regulatory & product changes roadmap to support book of work prioritization
- Maintain regulation inventory and act as a point of contact for internal stakeholders assisting in regulation related queries
- Contribute to Global team's knowledge base, maintain up to date procedures & support delivery of key metrics for the team
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Passionate about regulation with the ability to interpret complex regulatory requirements and share comprehensive assessment to key stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions
- Proven understanding of Payments products: SEPA, Wires, Direct Debits, FX, Paper payables/receivables, Card Payments including awareness of industry standards (ISO, Swift)
- Proven understanding of regulation specially on Anti Money Laundering, Payment Services Directive, Account reporting, Statistical & Balance of Payments Reporting
- Technical skills on JIRA, Confluence, Alteryx
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to various audiences and build strong relationship with cross functional partners (firmwide, regional, Line of businesses, location)
- Ability to manage key stakeholders & lead effective meetings to support the strategic agenda
- Autonomous & strong team player willing to work closely with multiple global teams, promote partnership, encourages collaboration, information sharing and discussion to break down silos