Lead Software Engineer - Salesforce
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Lead Software Engineer - Salesforce
- Drive the integration work stream including definition, design, implementation and go live activities.
- Clearly articulate integration best practices, design patterns, best practices, and recommendations to customer IT teams and also business sponsors.
- Define system architecture for data/process integration and Lead the integration across disparate systems
- Develop and enhance custom applications & features on the platform, by leveraging Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and APIs
- Support product owner/s with refinement of user requirement and lead the functional/technical solution architecture & design.
- Ensure the platform is run as intelligently and efficiently as possible through continuous improvement, periodic code reviews, analysis of platform/governor limits
- Work in an agile environment with a team of developers, product owners and test engineers
- Act as a coach/guide to junior engineers, and foster a culture promoting technical growth, respect between team-members, empowerment, continuous innovation and fun
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Extensive experience with technical implementations with experience as an Technical/Enterprise Architect (ideally)
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving skill
- Salesforce Certifications on Platform App Builder and Platform Developer 2 (Application Architect and or System Architect certifications would be an advantage)
- Hands on experience with Version/Source Control and Continuous Integration tools, and DevOps principles
- Strong understanding of Salesforce coding best practices, design patterns and enterprise patterns
- Knowledge around automation testing frameworks and tools
- Willing to learn newer features within the platform, through Trailhead and Salesforce certifications
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.