Liquidity & Account Solutions Product Development - Data - Payments - Associate (London or Bournemouth)
Job Type: Full time
- The GLASS Data Product Manager sits within the Global Liquidity & Account Shared Services (GLASS) Product Development team. GLASS is a multi-year transformation program with over 100 people globally who span product development, project management, data and analytics disciplines. The program encompasses the migration from legacy liquidity platforms to a new strategic platform which leverages new technologies to enable product innovation, big data analytics, and globally consistent, user-friendly cash management solutions for multi-national corporations and financial institutions.
- As a Data Product Manager in the GLASS team, you will focus on delivering platform capabilities and meaningful solutions to the Payments business. Essential for this role is being able to understand business and user requirements, architect solutions, prototype user friendly/ engaging designs (using SQL, Alteryx, and Tableau), validate designs with users, and work closely with users and technology teams to ensure specifications are implemented.
- Develop core understanding of the Liquidity & Account Solutions product suite and business priorities
- Implement agile product delivery program with focus on developing data platform solutions and delivering key data use cases for Payment’s business, namely the expansion of Sales Analytics and Product Insights
- Lead user research campaigns with functional and cross line of business stakeholders in identifying opportunities to enhance product capabilities and drive automation of processes.
- Document research findings, communicating across the team to build alignment on requirements and product prioritization
- Use your learnings and proficiency in data analytics and/or visualization techniques (e.g., SQL, Alteryx, Tableau) to create compelling prototypes that is not only user-friendly and aesthetically engaging, but also produces results validated with users
- Lead updates on key deliverables, issues and opportunities to program team, management and key stakeholders
- Identify, manage and mitigate key issues and risks related to product development activities
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Familiarity with innovation and design thinking (e.g., user interviews, ideation, prototyping) and product management principles
- Knowledge of data analytics and/or visualization techniques (e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Python, Balsamiq)
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills – an ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences across business and technology partners, including senior leadership
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders including product, technology, risk and operations
- Experience of business transformation programs utilising agile methodologies preferred
- Intellectually curious with a ‘constant improvement’ mindset and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in a similar role
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Understanding of big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Databricks) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Prior Liquidity or Account Services product knowledge/experience beneficial
- Effective organizational and project management skills
You’ve got this!