Product Development Manager - Vice President
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
You enjoy shaping the future of product innovation as a core leader, driving value for customers, guiding successful launches, and exceeding expectations. Join our dynamic team and make a meaningful impact by delivering high-quality products that resonate with clients.
As a Product Manager in Enterprise Technology Services team, you are an integral part of the team that innovates new product offerings and leads the end-to-end product life cycle. As a core leader, you are responsible for acting as the voice of the customer and developing profitable products that provide customer value. Utilizing your deep understanding of how to get a product off the ground, you guide the successful launch of products, gather crucial feedback, and ensure top-tier client experiences. With a strong commitment to scalability, resiliency, and stability, you collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products that exceed customer expectations.
- Develops a product strategy and product vision that delivers value to customers
- Manages discovery efforts and market research to uncover customer solutions and integrate them into the product roadmap
- Owns, maintains, and develops a product backlog that enables development to support the overall strategic roadmap and value proposition
- Builds the framework and tracks the product's key success metrics such as cost, feature and functionality, risk posture, and reliability
- Work closely with Azure architect and Engineering teams to identify and validate security and controls requirements
- Test and evidence Azure policies supporting JPMorgan required control objectives and procedures, interface with Product Security organization to ensure required controls criteria coverage
- Support internal audit cycles, platform findings and break management processes across Enterprise Technology Services controls space.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent expertise in product management or a relevant domain area
- Advanced knowledge of the product development life cycle, design, and data analytics
- Proven ability to lead product life cycle activities including discovery, ideation, strategic development, requirements definition, and value management
- Previous experience closely involved with central risk teams for managing vulnerabilities, and vendor application controls review
- Experience in Risk, Controls, and Compliance in Financial Services Industry
- Experience working with customers or stakeholders to understand and refine needs at all stages.
- Experience identifying opportunities, building a product strategy and influencing delivery against a multi-year roadmap.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Demonstrated prior experience working in a highly matrixed, complex organization
- Understanding of cloud architecture and design a plus
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Wiz.IO, and Open Policy Agent (OPA) a plus
You’ve got this!