Global Shares SaaS Product Owner
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
As a Product Owner within the Global Shares team at JP Morgan Chase, You will help build our next generation SaaS cap table platform for emerging companies. Our product gives founders the ability to easily manage their company ownership structure and employee equity plans. Global Shares is going through a period of hyper growth and our product team is rapidly expanding globally. Working with the Head of Product you will play a key role in the formulation of product strategy to deliver exceptional value to our customers. Working alongside customers, partners and our customer success teams you will create and maintain the product roadmap and as product owner for 1-2 scrum teams.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements and manage stakeholder expectations with respect to delivery capability and release planning.
- Translate business cases into product requirements, epics and user stories.
- Create and maintain a prioritised product backlog that consists of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the Agile Scrum teams during the refinement and implementation of user stories providing input, advice and clarifications when needed.
- Ensure that Agile Scrum teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers to the customer.
- Be that subject matter expert on all things equity management.
- Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope creep.
- Coordinate the launch of new product releases and participate in product webinars, attend technology events and customer demos.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills
- Experience working as Product Owner / BA or similar.
- Strong qualitative, financial or engineering skills.
- Background in equity management & administration a distinct advantage.
Desirable Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills:
- Understanding of equity management and administration.
- Share Plans experience.
- Venture Capitalist or Law Firm experience.
- Product Agile Certification.
- JIRA & Confluence.