KYC Operations Team Lead
Job Type: Full time
This is a great opportunity to work in fast-growing environment, with people from all around the world and high class KYC specialists.
As KYC Associate in KYC Operations Team, you will act as a single point of contact and subject matter expert for end processing of all KYC records and client types whilst also managing up to 5 team members. You will be working in an analytical environment, evaluating complex and lengthy documents to ensure full adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Collaborating with team and internal partners (Legal, Service, Sales, KYC) to deliver a seamless client experience.
- Conducting workload planning, review status of key records and prioritize open requests.
- Creating of quality KYC profiles ensure accuracy, completeness and validity, incorporating multiple risk factors in compliance with global and local regulatory requirements.
- Managing of personal and team workload and priority items ensuring timely escalation of key risks/issues to management.
- Staying up to date of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure impacts are communicated to our business partner.
- Identifying and execution of process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Experience leading a team operating on tight deadlines; Ability to drive to a common goal and build team morale.
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence as you interact with clients and internal team with a diverse perspective.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience of conflict resolution and risk mitigation.
- Aptitude to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A strong risk and control mindset.
- Experience identifying, coaching and developing world-class talent.
- Sound understanding of the Financial Industry and working knowledge of KYC.