Operational Recovery and Resolution Oversight Specialist Analyst/Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Operational Recovery & Resolution team oversee the operational aspects of the Resolvability Assessment Framework (RAF) across UK, EMEA and Firmwide policies.
The Objective of OCIR is to ensure the firm continues operating in stress and through resolution and ultimately continues delivering critical functions to the economy and business activities critical to Core business lines.
In this role you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to various functions within the organization and although focused primarily on Chase will have exposure to operational continuity across lines of business, functions, locations, and legal entities present in the region.
You will have responsibility for driving execution and delivery for regulatory commitments, implementation of the operating models required to support on-going evolution of requirements and completion of future deliverables.
- Build and maintain knowledge around operational recovery and resolution regulatory obligations updating procedures/ SOPs and Management Information Systems (MIS) as appropriate to reflect new regulatory requirements
- Oversight of data to satisfy requirements of OCIR Regime and input into governance forums
- Manage responses to regulatory data and information requests
- Support implementation activities for any policy revisions
- Provide input to regulatory deliverables
- Manage the process of documenting and maintain an up-to-date FMI Contingency Plan and playbooks
- Support input to annual European Banking Association (EBA) Template submission and enhancement of MIS and Reporting through automation and leveraging technology where appropriate
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management skills
- Relationship Management: Ability to build strong working relationships with business partners
- Self-motivated: Ability to understand and communicate complex details/data
- Strong analytical skills Advanced Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Word required
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Experience in the Financial Services industry