HR Employee Design & Service Experience Analyst
Job Type: Full time
As an HR Employee Design & Service Experience Analyst in EMEA ED&SE Cross Regional Operations team, you will be responsible for delivery of initiatives within employee support services in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. You will drive consistency of global products / service delivery. Your team will support initiatives depending on the types of organisational, regulatory, legal, or operational changes that our ED&SE operations teams require to accommodate and implement.
- Support delivery of key projects as part of the ED&SE team, contributing to the evolution of the function as well as other Infrastructure-related activities:
- Arrange logistics, coordinate communications and prepare materials for ED&SE management, HR leadership, and operating committees.
- Provide central coordination support for function / firmwide initiatives required of the ED&SE teams.
- Oversee readiness of functions and partner with HR operational teams to execute a continuous change agenda of process improvement and simplification activities through:
- Project management oversight: project plan creation and ownership, documenting key risks / issues / dependencies, tracking action items.
- Challenge current state processes via reviews and documentation, identifying areas for simplification, process reengineering or improvement.
- Data analysis, reviewing trends and key themes to enable data-driven decisions.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in an operational / project based role, preferably within HR services area
- Results oriented; strong initiative to identify and implement solutions; confident to work independently on tasks and take the lead in organising thoughts and actions
- Desire to learn about effective operations, project management and scalable initiative
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a pressurised and deadline driven environment, operating within tight timeframes.
- Ability to build and leverage a strong network of partnerships across multiple locations
- Strong technical skills, advanced Excel required. Along with a good level of PowerPoint skills and a working level knowledge of Word desired
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with employees across multiple levels of the organization in a sensitive manner.