2024 Corporate & Investment Bank - Investment Banking Analyst Program - Full-Time - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets. Our industry and product teams in London include: Acquisitions & Leveraged Finance, Consumer & Retail, Diversified Industries, Energy, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Investment Grade Finance, Ratings Advisory, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, and UK Coverage.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What You Can Expect
This full-time program offers hands-on experience with extensive training. Our full-time training program is widely recognised as the best in the business.
You'll spend weeks with our leaders and top consultants learning about our products, services and business practices through interactive learning tools, case studies and modeling sessions. We provide extensive pre-training coursework to build your financial and economic expertise.
Your training doesn't stop once you finish induction. We view continuous professional development as a key part of our culture and our commitment to you as an employee.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Performing valuation analyses
- Working on mergers and acquisitions
- Building detailed financial models and executing transactions from pitch to close
- Analysing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs,
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills and eligibility criteria include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential for some roles and beneficial for others; if applicable, please ensure you indicate other European languages on your application including the level of proficiency.
- You must be a final year University student, eligible to start full-time work in 2024
A well-rounded academic background is important — being on-track for a United Kingdom 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate studies is preferred. You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Application deadline:24 November 2023
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Completion of the HireVue video interview is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed it. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete this as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
©2023 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran