Strategic Execution - Project Manager - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
If you are looking for a fast-paced global environment to work collaboratively on data governance related projects, you may be the perfect fit for our team.
As a Project Manager within the Corporate & Investment Bank Chief Data Office, you will contribute to a business-centric organization whose purpose is to unlock value for our stakeholders through timely delivery of high-quality, compliant data. In this role, you will support the oversight of the program/project planning and execution; implementation planning and execution of policy/standard requirements; facilitating the assessment of new tactical and strategic demands impacting data governance.
- Plan and execute project management tasks such as tracking deliverables from identification to completion, preparing meeting materials, coordinating with subject matter experts, and supporting stakeholder meetings
- Manage short to medium term projects inclusive of project plan development, status tracking, production of project reporting and communications
- Facilitate the resolution of key issues across stakeholders and produce the related reporting (e.g., risks; actions; issues; dependencies/ decision; path to green) and impact communications
- Manage multiple work streams and priorities concurrently
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Few years of related experience including project management; financial services / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work effectively with partners and other stakeholders to support the goals of the business
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills including project planning, tracking and status reporting
- Strong communication skills across platforms – emails, meeting facilitation, presentations, documentation (including use of PowerPoint and Excel)
- Executes tasks under aggressive targets; maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task