Nutmeg/Chase Customer Service Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Chase and Nutmeg are both important parts of the JPMorgan Chase family. Chase is a leading provider of traditional and digital financial services worldwide. Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager who now manage over £5 billion Assets Under Management and have over 230,000 investors worldwide. We operate like a start-up, embedded within a leading global financial institution. We are working together in powerful partnership to ethically disrupt the financial services market in the UK. Our vision is to inspire and equip our customers to get more from their money, all from the palm of their hand, with our innovative and seamless mobile banking app, supported by our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team. Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the cent.
- In this role you will act as a key first point of contact whilst servicing both Chase and Nutmeg customers. This is a unique opportunity to that gives you exposure to banking and investments in one job! Your daily duties will vary from assisting our customers access their accounts digitally to helping our investors with information and onboarding.
- You will be required to work dynamically across both areas of the business, this means your time will primarily be split on a weekly basis (one week will be focused handling Chase customers and the following week you will be focused on handling Nutmeg customers).
- This is an exciting and unique opportunity which will also require you to be work flexibly in line with business needs. There may periods of time when you will be 100% focused on either Chase or Nutmeg customers, depending on the time of year etc.
- We are currently recruiting for multiple Customer Service Advisors to join team, based at our state of the art offices in Edinburgh.
- The successful candidate will be delivering exceptional customer service skills, by assisting our customer with a variety of queries via multi-channel communications.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Be a keen collaborator who enjoys helping customers
- Act as a change champion for processes and products for colleagues and customers
- Be an excellent communicator who have navigate across different platforms
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment , multitasking and responding quickly to customers
- Be empathetic and a problem solver, have a passion for learning and self development
- Be a critical thinker – establish root cause
What would get as a Nutmeg/Chaser:
We provide you with excellent training, a structured career path, and support you to be an expert in your area. On top of that you we can offer condensed working hours, allowing our employees to work their full time hours over 4 shifts, subject to business needs.
We want you to have the best employee experience. From our wellness days and annual employee appreciation week, we want you to feel looked after, cared for, and valued.
Along with 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, you will also have access to the standard physical, mental, and financial resources and support you expect from an employer.