Global Security - Investigations Manager - Executive Director
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking an Executive Director level position in Global Security’s investigation team covering all lines of businesses in Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will have advanced capabilities in conducting and managing complex fraud and sensitive employee conduct matters in the financial services industry.
You will manage and investigate fraud and employee conduct matters across a diverse group of businesses in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Global Security protects the firm’s employee and assets throughout the world. This role includes oversight of the employee conduct and external fraud investigation services for all lines of business in Europe, Middle East and Africa. This role requires expertise in handling sensitive and complex matters and briefing key stakeholders in the firm, along with managing relationships with external law enforcement agencies.
- You will manage the investigation process for both employee and external fraud matters. Focus on ensuring high quality and timely investigations with required evidence, well written summaries and risk/control observations.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with Human Resources and key control partners in Legal, Compliance, Risk and Business Control groups. Works closely with these groups to remediate risks to the firm.
- Represents Global Security in EMEA regional forums to report on investigation trends and operational metrics.
- Maintains a strong relationship and working partnership with all local and country law enforcement and regulatory agencies within the region.
- Ensures highly sensitive matters and confidential information are protected and only shared with individuals that need to act upon the information.
- Maintains appropriate controls within the investigation process to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, firm policies and Global Security’s risk and control framework.
- Provides direct oversight to investigator activities and provides regular feedback and performance management for the team.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Solid experience in conducting financial fraud and employee conduct investigations in either law enforcement or financial services industry.
- Extensive experience in a leadership role overseeing investigation teams.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Criminal Justice, Business or Cyber Security or equivalent business experience and professional certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to articulate complex matters in an easy to understand manner for relevant audiences in the firm.
- Demonstrated ability to build cross functional relationships and be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Effective in presenting to executive level management in the firm and senior level government and law enforcement authorities.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience in court room testimony and legal depositions
- Experience with investigating cyber, electronic money movement and digital currency criminal activity
- Industry recognized certifications like CFE or PCI