Liquidity Reporting Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You are a great communicator with influencing skills and knowledgeable about regulatory reporting, you have found the right team.
As the Liquidity Reporting Vice President in the EMEA Operations team within Treasury you will support the firm across the Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) and Structured Interest Rate Risk (SIRR) reporting.
You will have an opportunity for personal growth and contribution toward the team’s achievements in an area that is subject to a great deal of regulatory change and scrutiny. You will collaborate with a range of stakeholder teams on the reporting control framework, reporting methodologies and policy updates. The Liquidity Reporting Vice President will understand EMEA regulatory reporting requirements including LCR, ALMM, NSFR, Asset Encumbrance & PRA110, proactively supporting the system improvements to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the data in those reports, and involvement in related regulatory reviews and assessments (ILAAP, L-SREP etc.).
- Manage program to implement change: focus on implementation of change in reporting and operating model based on stakeholder guidance, regulatory updates and audit observations.
- Management of regulatory requests and audit – Work with key stakeholders, internal and external auditors to ensure independent reviews and regulatory requests are addressed and managed in a timely manner.
- Stakeholder management: Manage relationships across internal stakeholders including LOBs, Policy, Strategy and Risk. Includes ownership of regular touchpoints to review project progress and the support of ad-hoc requests. Compile metrics and present updates to senior management for review & escalation as required.
- Seamless integration with production “Hub” locations: partner with production Hubs and support theresolution of ad-hoc issues and technical challenges. Make key production decisions in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Process improvement: enhance and redesign existing processes to increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk utilising intelligent automation solutions (including Alteryx, Tableau).
Required qualifications, capabilities & skills
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a regulatory reporting/change management role
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- Proficiency in standard software applications (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent communication, partnership and influencing skills at all levels of management and the ability to manage work across a global team.
- Time management, planning, and organizational skills, and ability to multitask, in order to coordinate a variety of different responsibilities and bring tasks to complete closure
- A control mindset and experience of working with/creating control processes
- A creative thinker with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities & skills
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A knowledge of, or interest in learning and applying automation packages (Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of Atlassian product suite (Confluence, JIRA etc.)
- Understanding of interest rate risk principals, funds transfer pricing, and regulatory liquidity reports