Advertising/Biddable Media Manager (EMEA)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You will join a diverse group of storytellers and innovators committed to delivering insights, tools, and solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. We work in a collaborative environment and like to roll up our sleeves to ensure we meet the needs of our clients, because their goals are our goals.
As a Biddable Media Manager at JP Morgan your role will be to execute, analyse, optimize and comprehensively report on paid media programs within the EMEA region.
Ideally you have a strong background in paid search, paid social, programmatic display, display, account-based marketing, and digital partnerships. Knowledge of SEO, email, social organic as well as print, TV and radio are a bonus.
- Develop sophisticated integrated media campaigns; partnering with our local stakeholders and agency partners
- Educate our partners on which types of advertising tactics to deploy within set budgets and according to specific KPIs
- Support the automation of programmatic advertising by working on strategic, data-driven projects
- Activate strategic campaigns and optimize accounts in partnership with key leaders, using your skills in programmatic, paid social, display and search.
- Identify and implement optimizations; adhering to our measurement framework to ensure that appropriate KPIs are met through working with stakeholders and agencies
- Understand dashboards to present to our stakeholder base to deliver real-time reports
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities
- Knowledge of advertising ecosystem (including but not limited to: Online, programmatic, display, contextual, ABM, Google Adwords, Bing Advertising & SEO, Social Platforms, Buying / bidding process across DSPs, Mobile vs desktop advertising, Ad trafficking and importance of pixel tracking, UTM parameters & remarketing, Predictive analytics / Machine learning)
- Regulatory directives (GDPR & PECR)
- Knowledge of and / or proficiency with marketing technology tools (Google Analytics, DCM, DMPs, DSPs, Datorama etc.)
- Relevant integrated media management and campaign experience
- Experience designing and executing multi-media campaigns is essential
- Experience of working within a media agency or publisher is essential
- Experience launching and executing programmatic display advertising