Credit Risk Associate
Job Type: Full time
If you would like to develop your career in the credit function - this role can be for you.
As a Credit Risk Associate in Mortgage Support Team, you will be responsible for preparation of mortgage documentation, facilitating a seamless mortgage completion experience and providing after sales servicing to clients. You will also manage a team of analysts in order to help them to prioritize workloads to meet client needs.
The Mortgage Support Team plays a pivotal role in supporting the growth of the Wealth Management Mortgage Business and delivering a superior client experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced business with ambitious growth plans.
- Partners with Mortgage Specialists through the lifecycle of the mortgage process
- Prepares mortgage documentation, including, among others, application and offer packs, utilization requests, commencement letters and annual mortgage statements
- Undertakes all completion activities including ensuring satisfaction of all conditions and mortgage loan booking
- Prioritizes team activities on a day to day basis to provide excellent client service
- Maintains accurate data in systems and partners with other operations and technology colleagues to resolve exceptions
- Supports Regulatory Reporting requirements
- Leads projects and acts as operations Subject Matter Expert to deliver new products, simplify or enhance existing processes and enhance the client experience
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Familiarity with credit and lending products and experience within a financial institution
- Control and Risk mitigation mind-set and strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and team work/leadership skills with ability to support and mentor junior team members to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to identify improvements and support delivery of process changes
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Understanding of the UK mortgage end-to-end process and regulations
- French language skills