Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you a highly skilled strategic thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of developing strong partnerships that guide impact for leaders and teams? If so, please follow the link and apply to join our team!
As an Executive Administrative Assistant supporting Commercial Banking, you will manage busy calendars, travel, plan and assist with local events and projects for the business and may support various activities such as managing tactical office needs, client tickets, compliance requirements or business travel tax. You will tap into your thought leadership to manage priorities, ensure efficient use of executives’ time, and collaborate closely with colleagues to ensure robust on-site support and backup coverage. You will also work with key stakeholders in the business, partner with the Events and Sponsorship Team, Office Management, etc. to complete projects.
Note: this role requires five days in the office (Mon-Fri) and will not support Hybrid options.
- Manage complex calendars for leaders in a fast paced and dynamic environment, arrange travel plans, adjust and prioritize last-minute changes including logistics such as conference rooms, events, and catering, etc.
- Provide site support for local office requirements including phone coverage, assistance with new hire integration, facilities maintenance, supplies, floor access, presence at local events, greeting clients and guests and escorting them throughout the location, food orders/set up and takedown of conference rooms, ensuring superior client service at all times
- Support local event planning and execute as needed and/or support local employee engagement activities such as team recognition, events, etc.
- Provide site support for local office requirements including phone coverage, assistance with new hire integration, facilities maintenance, supplies, floor access, and ensure superior client service at all times
- Provide general team support such as time keeping, training tracking, and assist in ad hoc projects as needed
- Maintain confidential data, enforce internal controls, and comply with policies and procedures
- Support Catalyst activity within scope for role and simple reporting for the business such as pulling canned reports and scorecards
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Relevant administrative support experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective travel planning skills and knowledge
- Self-motivated, personal leadership, ability to be discrete, highly collaborative and team oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills and excellent communication - confident, organized, and clear
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Adapts easily to process changes and learns new technologies quickly,
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment tied to solid judgment, decision making and problem-solving skills