Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to JP Morgan employer page in 10 seconds.
Senior Product Associate
Job Type: Full time
Unleash your expertise in product development and optimization by leveraging user research, analyzing metrics, and collaborating across one of the world’s most innovative financial organizations.
As a Senior Product Associate in SRE, you contribute to the team by leveraging your expertise in product development and optimization to make a significant impact, supported by user research and customer feedback to fuel the creation of innovative products and continuously improve existing offerings. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and play a crucial role in shaping the future of our products and ongoing success.
- Partners with the Product Manager to identify new product opportunities that reflect the needs of our customers and the market through user research and discovery
- Considers and plans for upstream and downstream implications of new product features on the overall product experience
- Supports the collection of user research, journey mapping, and market analysis to inform the strategic product roadmap and provide insight on potential product features that provide value to customers
- Analyzes, tracks, and evaluates product metrics including work to time, cost, and quality targets across the product development life cycle
- Writes the requirements, epics, and user stories to support product development
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience or equivalent expertise in product management or a relevant domain area
- Proficient knowledge of the product development life cycle
- Experience in product life cycle activities including discovery and requirements definition
- Developing knowledge of data analytics and data literacy