Global Shares Product Owner
Location: County Cork
Job Type: Full time
As a Product Owner within the Global Shares team at JP Morgan Chase, You will play a key role in the formulation of product strategy and roadmap management. You will work closely with both the Engineering team and with the customer teams, managing the backlog of product requirements from all stakeholders. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, communicating and delivering quality software product releases to provide maximum business value.
- Act as product owner for the 1-2 scrum teams which will consist of a minimum of 3 developers, 1 tester and business analysts.
- Translate business cases into product requirements, epics and user stories.
- Create and maintain a product backlog and produce a prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that Agile Scrum teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers to the customer.
- Collaborate closely with software development team and other colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
- Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Experience working as an Agile Product Owner or similar.
- Previous experience in business and/or IT would be essential.
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
- Agile Certification
- Experience of working with JIRA & Confluence