Treasury Resolution Wind Down Analysis Asscociate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You are dynamic individual with intellectual curiosity and a strong track record of insightful analysis. you found the right role!
As a Senior Associate in the Corporate & Investment Bank Treasury (CIBT) you will provide subject matter expertise in local and firmwide Recovery and Resolution Planning, which has emerged as one of the most critical strategic challenges facing the firm and the wider banking industry in recent years.
You will be involved in the deliverables of the Wind Down team ranging from firm wide submissions to the US Agencies and local submissions to UK regulators as well as ad hoc internal and external deliverables within the Resolution and Recovery space. The role will provide you with exposure across the organization and is an excellent opportunity if you are interested in local and firmwide Recovery and Resolution Planning.
- Delivery of the firmwide wind down of trading and derivative activity (Orderly Wind Down or OWD)
- The CIB book of work on Resolution Financial Analytics (RFA) including regulatory submissions to US Agencies
- Local wind down planning for UK entities included in Recovery planning submissions
- Compliance with capabilities set out in the Bank of England’s Valuation Capabilities in Support of Resolvability policy
- Development of materials to present results to senior stakeholders across the book of work
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong analytical, investigative problem-solving, and decision-making skills with focused work ethic, good business sense, and demonstrated initiative
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- A ‘hands on’ team player who is equally comfortable carrying out detailed analysis on an independent basis or coordinating input from others
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (including PitchPro)
- The ability and motivation to take initiative and solve problems independently
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong working knowledge of Markets products, particularly derivatives pricing and P&L, securities and/or secured financing as well as market and/or counterparty credit risk or valuations experience.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and the capability to engage various functions, locations, and businesses