Angular Java Full Stack Software Engineer III
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to take your software engineering career to the next level.
As an Angular Java Full Stack Software Engineer III at JPMorgan Chase within Corporate Sector, Resiliency Technology space, you serve as a seasoned member of an agile team to design and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. You are responsible for carrying out critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas within various business functions in support of the firm’s business objectives.
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Develops secure and high-quality production code and maintains.
- Produces architecture and design artifacts for complex applications while being accountable for ensuring design constraints are met by software code development
- Gathers, analyzes, synthesizes, and develops visualizations and reporting from large, diverse data sets in service of continuous improvement of software applications and systems
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and applied experience
- Hands-on practical experience delivering system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
- Proficient in developing & managing web application in Java
- Hands on experience in developing Cloud ready applications for AWS, Azure or any other industry standard Cloud platforms.
- Proficient in developing & managing web application in Java Micro Services Architecture with Hibernate/JPA in DAL
- Experience in developing UI applications using Angular or React
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Certification in Cloud technology
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices