CIB Data Governance - IT Program Management
Job Type: Full time
As the Project Manager for IT Data Governance Implementation, your mission is to drive the strategic implementation of the Data Governance Technology Solutions across CIB Technology. You will be at the forefront of ensuring data is managed efficiently, securely, and in alignment with regulatory, firm-wide and CIB requirements through the integration of innovative IT tools and practices.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive project plan for the IT data governance implementation, defining objectives, scope, deliverables, timelines and resource requirements.
- Lead cross-functional IT teams, data analysts and stakeholders to ensure the seamless integration of data governance technology.
- Support and monitor the deployment and integration of data governance tools and software solutions, such as Data Cataloguing, Data Lineage, Data Modelling and Entitlement systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build dependencies into plans across Regulatory Programs, CIB Chief Data Office Milestones, Product Management Features/Documentation/Training, CIB Data Standard Implementation Milestones, Business and Technical Control specification and Implementation, Firm-wide Initiatives and CIB Technology Operational Readiness.
- Oversee the migration and transformation of data assets into the new governance framework.
- Monitor and report on project progress, including KPIs and milestones, to senior management and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and address project risks and issues, adapting project plans as needed.
- Cultivate a culture of Data Governance Technology awareness and accountability within the organization.
- Stay updated on the latest IT trends and emerging technologies in Data Governance and proposed enhancements to the project.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field e.g. Computer Science, IT Management
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager, with a focus on IT Data Governance or Technology Adoption projects.
- Strong knowledge of Data Governance principles, Data Management and Metadata Management.
- Proficiency in IT Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to pick up new concept quickly.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
Relevant certifications are a plus.