Asset and Wealth Management Technology Internal Audit – Auditor/Senior Auditor
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase Internal Audit is an independent function accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. Internal Audit is comprised of more than 1,000 auditors, located in key locations across the globe, and is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across the firm's lines of business.
The Asset and Wealth Management Technology Auditor role, based in London, will report directly to the AWM Technology Audit Team Lead and be responsible for assisting with ongoing risk assessment, control identification, audit execution and continuous monitoring activities across the Asset and Wealth Management & Private Banking organization. The team also works closely with the Line of Business Audit team to ensure consistent coverage of the Asset and Wealth Management & Private Banking business. This position is ideal for an individual that has knowledge of various technologies, operating systems, databases, network component, as well as the audit and risk skills to be able to effectively deliver in global audits.
As an Auditor - Associate, you will work on global audit engagements performing audit testing as part of the global audit team.
- You will participate on audit engagements from planning to reporting and produce quality deliverables to both department and professional standards while ensuring your work is completed timely and within budget.
- You will find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies.
- You will communicate audit findings to management and identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls.
- You will partner with technology stakeholders, business management, other control groups (i.e. risk management, compliance, fraud prevention in establishing strong working relationships while maintaining independence.
- You will work closely with global audit colleagues in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them timely to audit management and business stakeholders.
- You will recognize the confidential nature of Internal Audit communications and access to information; disciplined in protecting the confidentiality and security of information in accordance with firm policy.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- You will have knowledge of integrated audit concepts and application controls such as automated business controls, data feeds, system functionality, reconciliations, and reporting logic.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be Excel proficient.
- You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.
- You will be able to be flexible to changing business priorities and have an ability to multitask in a constantly changing environment.
- You will have a Bachelor's degree (or relevant financial services experience)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- You will have understanding of the wealth management business and related technology risks.
- You will have experience of the banking industry and technology and/or business control environment.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management and influence change.
- You will have a Professional qualification or certification (e.g. CISA, CPA, ACCA, CIA).