SWIFT Operations Professional
Job Type: Full time
You are intellectually curious and have a passion for new technologies, analytics and solving problems, you may be the perfect fit for our team.
As SWIFT Operations Professional in the Global Financial Messaging (GFM) Exception Repair team, you will be responsible for providing critical SWIFT connectivity and processing capability for the bank. You will maintain a strong partnership with the Bangalore office in a mirrored set-up.
Join the team that is driving the talent attraction strategy for one of the world’s most innovative banks.
- Monitors exception queues within the SWIFT applications
- Understands the day-to-day workload distribution and ensures that all requests are completed within established SLAs
- Completes complex investigation across several internal applications
- Processes of message flow from exception queues and escalates to managers for high impacting or high volume message exceptions
- Responds to internal client enquiries via phone, e-mail, instant message etc.
- Works in partnership with the Bangalore site in a global team
- Identifies opportunities to promote greater efficiencies within the process
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Excellent analytical skills/strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management, escalation and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timeframes
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Experience working with remote teams
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- SWIFT knowledge
- Financial institution experience