Cross Asset Derivative Specialist - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Private Bank Cross Asset Solutions desk (a) develops strategic market views; (b) analyses and determines the best implementation vehicles to express market views, both tactical and longer-term and across cash, derivative and structured space; (c) markets investment ideas to advisors and clients; (d) executes Equities, FX, Commodities & Rates trades. All members of the team have the opportunity to participate in all parts of this process, regardless of seniority. The global team has desks in New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore which all partner closely on a day-to-day basis.
- Development and Execution of Equities, FX, Commodities and Rates solutions in the full product range, including cash, derivatives and structured products, with particular expertise in FX and Rates.
- Build strategic relationships with Private Bank advisors throughout Europe.
- Regular client engagement to discuss our markets, views and to offer solutions. Maintain relationships with the traders in JPM Investment Bank and external counterparties to execute transactions
- Work with strategists to develop and present on investment ideas. Help identify business strategy to support growth and platform enhancements.
- Manage market risks from a pricing and execution perspective, follow risk & compliance policies and procedures.
- Providing education and marketing materials (including pitch books) for sales force and clients, as well as assisting the marketing effort of trade ideas
- Contributing and participating in internal marketing forums (daily morning meeting). Monitor and communicate business metrics to management on a periodic basis.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills:
- Must have extensive relevant markets experience in derivatives
- Must have prior management and talent development experience
- Demonstrate a strong interest and passion for financial markets, international affairs and geopolitical events
- Good working knowledge of options and structured products
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player with ability to multi-task and work well in high-pressure environment
- Must be eligible to work in London and meet the appropriate regulatory requirements for the role
This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities