Senior Lead Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Be an integral part of an agile team that's constantly pushing the envelope to enhance, build, and deliver top-notch technology products.
As a Senior Lead Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase within the Infrastructure Platforms Architecture team of Global Technology, you will play a crucial role in an agile team, focusing on enhancing, building, and delivering trusted, market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable manner. Your skills and contributions will have a significant impact on the business, and your deep technical expertise and problem-solving methodologies will be applied to tackle a diverse range of challenges across multiple technologies and applications.
- Regularly provides technical guidance and direction to support the business and its technical teams, contractors, and vendors
- Develops secure and high-quality production code, and reviews and debugs code written by others
- Drives decisions that influence the product design, application functionality, and technical operations and processes
- Serves as a function-wide subject matter expert in one or more areas of focus
- Influences peers and project decision-makers to consider the use and application of leading-edge technologies
- Analyses and utilizes data sources in a long term maintainable manner.
- Identifies best value opportunities for future improvements to reduce environmental impact.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification on data engineering concepts and expert applied experience. In addition, expert experience leading technologists to manage, anticipate and solve complex technical items within your domain of expertise
- Experience of building and delivering data engineering solutions; data analysis, pipeline, data science techniques.
- Engagement with all layers of the technology delivery stack from hardware through software delivery.
- Hands-on practical experience delivering system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
- Advanced in one or more programming language(s)
- Advanced knowledge of software applications and technical processes with considerable in-depth knowledge in one or more technical disciplines (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
- Ability to tackle design and functionality problems independently with little to no oversight
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- graphana, tableau or other data visualisation tools
- Jupyter Notebooks, Python, Dataframes
- Alteryx or other ETL - Java/REST
- public cloud telemetry sources