Paralegal – Associate
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is expanding its consumer business by launching a new digital bank in the U.K. We will offer consumers a completely new banking choice. Using the Chase brand, the bank will provide products and features tailored to meet the needs of customers in the U.K. You will work in partnership with the business and other lawyers to support the development of Chase and the delivery of the business objectives.
As a paralegal in the Chase legal team you will:
- Provide legal analysis on the development of new retail banking products
- Monitor regulatory developments, including consultation papers
- Draft and review documents, including communications with respect to complaints, disputes, litigation, etc.
- Perform legal research on a variety of issues relating to retail matters
Required qualifications, skills or capabilities:
- Law degree
- Paralegal experience with a law firm or equivalent experience with an in-house legal department
- Team player
Preferred qualifications, skills or capabilities:
- Knowledge of UK retail matters and litigation matters
- Experience with legal analysis of product development
- Experience with liaising with regulatory bodies, such as FCA, ICO, etc.