Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Technology Aligned Business Analyst – Job Description
As a member of our tech PO/BA team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management, and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors. You will be expected to understand and manage business requirements end-to-end, work closely with product owners and application developers to develop and enhance the Network Management technology platform, perform data analysis and help with validating the solutions. Development will take place in a continuous integration environment leveraging tools and processes to ultimately increase the control, quality and business value of the development team products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Strong analytical / critical thinking and problem-solving skills; able to develop and clearly present drawn conclusions & potential solutions
- Experience working in a data-centric environment; exposure to data modelling and data analysis will be a big plus but not mandatory
- Ability to communicate effectively at many levels of the organization including synthesizing key messages for senior management
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and collaboration tools, such as JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Aptitude to think outside the box and balance strategic objectives with the need to make interim tactical choices to sustain progress
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Drive software development projects end-to-end, in an agile environment, interfacing closely with the business and technical stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders to ensure that work is prioritized appropriately to meet business objectives, and managing competing priorities
- Analyze business needs and provide technical requirements to development teams
- Data analysis, modelling and management
- Manage all team requirements, escalating where there are gaps and delivering tactical and strategic remediation plans
Deliver process improvement through constant review both internally and with partner departments.