Liquidity and Account Solutions Global Business and Product Integration- Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You enjoy shaping the future of product innovation as a core leader, driving value for customers, guiding successful launches, and exceeding expectations. Join our dynamic team and make a meaningful impact by delivering high-quality products that resonate with clients.
As a Product Manager in Liquidity and Account Solutions within Global Business and Product Integration , you are an integral part of the team that innovates new product offerings and leads the end-to-end product life cycle. As a core leader, you are responsible for acting as the voice of the customer and developing profitable products that provide customer value. Utilizing your deep understanding of how to get a product off the ground, you guide the successful launch of products, gather crucial feedback, and ensure top-tier client experiences. With a strong commitment to scalability, resiliency, and stability, you collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products that exceed customer expectations.
J.P. Morgan Liquidity & Account Solutions (”L&AS”) works with global clients with complex cash management needs who operates across multiple countries, currencies, legal entities, and time zones, including multi-national corporations, high-growth technology companies, commercial banks, non-bank financial institutions, central banks and broker dealers. Our advanced, end-to-end solutions which combine physical, notional and virtual techniques enable our clients to achieve visibility, control and optimization of working capital.
- Develops a product strategy and product vision that delivers value to customers
- Manages discovery efforts and market research to uncover customer solutions and integrate them into the product roadmap
- Owns, maintains, and develops a product backlog that enables development to support the overall strategic roadmap and value proposition
- Builds the framework and tracks the product's key success metrics such as cost, feature and functionality, risk posture, and reliability
- Performs analysis on client deposits and payments trends, and assesses impact of macro-economic trends and regulatory changes on deposits to support ongoing deposit forecasting and optimization
- Reviews, develops and refines liquidity stress methodology for deposits in partnership with Corporate Treasury /line of business Treasury and Deposit Management experts to drive deposit optimization
- Develops plans and help drive the development of centralized data and analytics capabilities to support global deposit management
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role or equivalent expertise in product management or a relevant domain area
- Advanced knowledge of the product development life cycle, design, and data analytics
- Proven ability to lead product life cycle activities including discovery, ideation, strategic development, requirements definition, and value management
- Strong communication and relationship management skills required, with the ability to communicate effectively with partners across J.P. Morgan
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and attention to detail are required
- Be organized, self-motivated and able to work in collaborative team environment
- Strong MS Excel and MS Powerpoint skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Demonstrated prior experience working in a highly matrixed, complex organization
- Exhibit creativity and forward thinking mindset, with ability to incorporate changing factors as required