Marketing CRM Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
CRM Campaign Manager – Marketing
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
We are seeking a skilled CRM Campaign Manager to manage and execute multichannel campaigns, with a particular focus on lifecycle programmes. Working in an agile environment and collaborating with multiple internal teams, the role will be varied, with plenty of opportunities to drive key initiatives and make an impact.
The successful candidate will have prior experience in a data-led CRM role, using insights to understand how to build and optimise retention programmes. They will also have extensive experience with test and learn strategies and can effectively prioritise tests based on forecasted impact.
This position provides a unique opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment within the firm. We work in a hyper-collaborative way in which we value and expect the following behaviours:
- Put customers first
- Value common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Make decisions quickly and move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Succeed and fail together as a team
- Own the lifecycle roadmap, working cross-functionally with other teams to understand how best to communicate with customers through our existing channels
- Partner closely with the data teams to gain a deeper understanding of our customers, design experiments aligned to business KPIs and drive growth through optimising existing programmes
- Work closely with external stakeholders and partners to deliver white-labelled programmes, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines while achieving business objectives.
- End-to-end management of multichannel (email/SMS/in-app/push) campaigns, ensuring consistent brand experience and adherence to customer experience principles
- Design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools
- Own reporting for your campaigns, ensuring results and next steps are clearly and regularly communicated back to the business
- Work effectively across the business, collaborating with teams to drive a clear and positive experience for our customers
- Maintain clear playbooks and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in email marketing, CRM, customer communication (ideally in
highly regulated markets)
- Analytical and curious mindset, comfortable working with data (and data teams) to identify trends and growth opportunities
- Hands-on experience managing end-to-end initiatives within a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on effective documentation and data flows to support collaboration
- Experience in ESP’s essential, with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or MoEngage a strong preference